Love handicrafts? Shop small scale, use Etsy!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Letter to my Readers... Reviews

I'm sure you've noticed that I've posted a couple of reviews and I hope you've found them informative.
It's not just me, or you. It's a community. There are some really awesome people doing really awesome things and I want to share them with you, my readers.

I don't have all the answers. I just write down in here what I do, many times, AS I'm doing it. My personal knowledge of things is limited, but I'm always learning. I want to point you in directions of other knowledgeable people so you can get the most and the best information. If I don't have it, I'll direct you to someone who does.

I make the reviews because these are people, products, blogs, I like, I trust and believe in. These are places I learn from. Keeping it all to myself is silly and pointless. As I learn to live better by needing to be frugal and sufficient, I want you to have the same learning opportunities as I do, the same information so that YOU, my readers can make informed decisions, and test the information for yourself, then make judgments on finding what works best for you and your families. I say it often... Learn, Understand, Research, Test & Decide.

If you have any links, videos, blogs and other whatnot you'd like me to check out, comment below! I look forward to learning where you all go to learn.

Be Well,
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment

   The Kitchen Witch Of The South