Love handicrafts? Shop small scale, use Etsy!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Website Recommendation: Homesteading and Survivalism Store

I have recently come across a website called "Homesteading and Survivalism Store." This place is chock full of information, links, products and friendly people!

There is even a CD-ROM of 24 FULL books, over 4500 pages. Many of the books on this are from the late 1800's through the 1950's. Lots of great information that has been generally lost as an art form about canning, and preserving foods for long term storage. I'm going to order the CD-ROM in a few weeks, so that I can well, HAVE and review it for you. I love canning and pickling my own foods.

But anyway, check out the site, let me know what you think. If you already have this CD-ROM, let me know what you think about it?


  1. Homesteading and Survivalism Store - http://homesteadingsurvivalism.myshopify.com/
  2. Homesteading and Survivalism Store :: Canning, Preserving, Dehydrating Food CD-ROM -  http://homesteadingsurvivalism.myshopify.com/products/canning-preserving-pickling-and-dehydrating-food

2 comments:

  1. At present, I would not recommend this store. Shipping takes far too long, there is no contact info on the site and requests to their Facebook page have yielded no replies.
    Very disappointed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! I'm sorry that happened to you. I got it in just a few days.

      Delete

   The Kitchen Witch Of The South